All you need
Rates are subject to change annually, although we do our best to keep rates as low as possible for users.
Fat bikers are permitted to ride on sections of our existing trail network as part of a pilot project with a goal of developing a trail system exclusively for fat bikers.
Fresh Air. Fitness. Food. Friends. And Fun!
Blow Me Down Trails is Newfoundland & Labrador’s largest Nordic ski club. Located in a snow belt just outside of Corner Brook on Newfoundland’s west coast, the area enjoys a 16-foot annual snowfall. Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, biathlon and fat biking make Corner Brook’s long winters active and fun!
So much to do
- 42 km of Nordic ski trails groomed for classic cross country skiing or skate skiing
- Snowshoeing on all trails & snowshoe specific trails through wooded areas
- Fat Biking on selected trails on designated nights
- 5 km of the trail network is lit for night skiing & snowshoeing
- Biathlon range with 16 working lanes
- Ski and snowshoe rentals
- Private and group ski lessons
- Season-long programs for kids and adults
- Café serving hearty home cooked meals & healthy choices
- Licensed bar
- Banquet, wedding and meeting space with on-site catering
What's new at Blow Me Down Trails
Keep up to date with us here.